Monday, July 22, 2013

#81, Union County

I made a trip to western Ohio recently and picked up a few courthouses in Indiana. Here's Union County, the county seat Liberty is located just south of Richmond near the Indiana-Ohio state line.

Pizza King on the left. This place seems to dominate towns in the central part of the state!


Indiana is #1...in some cases.

I feel if you are a guilty party, this would be a very intimidating building to walk into...

but, if you are seeking justice, may be its a reassuring view.
The count stands at 56 courthouses photographed. I have behind in posting 12 including one courthouse to edit. I think progress has been a little slow this summer, but I think I'll have them all finished before the state bicentennial.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous example of limestone craftsmanship in the state of Indiana.

    ReplyDelete